Make an Enquiry
Carrier Rental Systems operate throughout the UK and across the rest of the world, providing a range of market leading, specialist temperature control rental products to a variety of clients and industries. Through our in-depth understanding of clients’ needs and high specification equipment, we are able to offer a comprehensive rental solution for many critical and diverse applications.
Call us today on 0800 026 4717 to find out more about our services, or to get a no-obligation quote. Alternatively, get in touch today by making an online enquiry by clicking here.
Carrier Rental Systems are a key part of the Carrier Corporation, which is a United Technologies Company. As a part of this highly regarded group of companies, we can give clients the assurance that they are working with a professional organisation who places importance on delivering constantly high levels of service. In addition to the high importance of customer satisfaction, we also ensure that environmental awareness and health & safety are taken into consideration within every aspect of our operations.
Why Hire? Why is Rental such a good idea?
Over the years, Carrier Rental Systems have provided a large range of clients with bespoke hire solutions for cooling, heating and generator rental.
Why would a company or business want to hire any of the solutions available?
Cash flow and budget for expenditure is always under scrutiny, which is why rental is a great way to take advantage of fixed monthly costs and flexible contracts. Our contracts can cover a whole range of time periods and operational sizes – from a ten year rental to keep your commitment to customers down to breakdown cover for a critical piece of equipment.
Unreliable cooling equipment on site can give a negative effect throughout a range of processes, risking your business plan, or it could simply be the case that a working environment is uncomfortably hot. Whatever the disruption to your workforce or equipment, it will come with a cost, which is where Carrier Rental Systems can help.
Many of our projects are to help throughout replacement cover, where permanent systems are being upgraded, but down-time is not an option. We can ensure that cooling and heating requirements are fulfilled to keep your business running throughout.
The Benefits of Rental
- Tax Relief – As rental expenditure is 100% allowable against corporation tax, you can easily reduce what you pay.
- No Need For Capital Expenditure – If you are waiting for approval from capex, or cannot obtain approval for a fixed period, our medium term rentals are good options. This can let you continue operations and get new contract based on a temporary plant basis.
- Fixed Monthly Costs – With our constant rental prices, you can easily and accurately budget for outgoings and keep your cash flow high.
- Inclusive 24/7 Call Out – As your heating or cooling system can be critical to the running of your business, we can ensure that you stay running with the use of our 24/7 call out facility via our dedicated phone number – 0800 026 4717. We guarantee that one of our breakdown technicians will be back in touch with you within 1 hour to talk through your problem. If the problem requires a call out, we promise that an engineer will be on site within 4 hours of the decision being made.
- No Charges For Maintenance – Some companies can issue invoices amounting to thousands of pounds for maintenance during rental, but with Carrier, the price is included with the rental fee.
- Flexibility – We can offer our services to meet changing needs throughout the year to suit fluctuations in demand or seasonal temperature changes. Why rent a chiller or heater for purposes they were not designed for?
- Research & Development – If you want to trial a new product for extra capacity then you can trial the equipment before buying with Carrier Rental Systems. This short term testing can help with the long term growth of your business.
- New Premises & Short Term Leases – If you have moved into a new premises or have a short term lease, renting is a great option to cover your needs during this period. You might not have the time or inclination to install a new air-conditioning system until you have expanded your business.
When to hire or rent is simply not an option, don’t dismay! In addition to our extensive hire range, Carrier Rental Systems also has a wide range of units available for sale: portable air conditioning units for sale, heaters for sale and dehumidifiers for sale. Carrier Rental Systems have units in store available for immediate dispatch and next day delivery. Simply call us now for an immediate quotation on 0800 026 4717.
Carrier Rental Systems operate according to industry standard CPA Terms and Conditions for Hire. To download a copy of our terms and conditions click here
Latest News & Events
When you need a temporary cooling or heating solution fast, Carrier Rental Systems delivers
New Bank of England cooling system delivers dramatic savings in energy and carbon emissions
Carrier Rental Systems Introduces New Capability to Save Energy and Boost Chiller Control
Come and Visit Us at Data Centres Ireland