Make an Enquiry
Carrier Rental Systems operates worldwide and throughout the UK providing a market leading range of specialist temperature control rental products to a wide variety of industries and clients. High specification equipment and an understanding of client’s requirements enable Carrier Rental Systems to offer a complete rental solution to many critical and diverse applications.
Carrier Rental Systems is a key part of the Carrier Corporation, a United Technologies Company. Being part of this highly regarded group of companies gives clients the knowledge that they are working with a professional organisation that places great importance on delivering a high level of service and also places a high priority on all Environment, Health and Safety issues in every aspect of its operations.
Why Hire? Why is Rental such a good idea?
Carrier Rental Systems has been providing bespoke hire solutions for Cooling, Heating & Generator Rental for many years and this article gives a good insight into the benefits of rental.
So why would a company or business want to hire any of the above solutions?
With cash flow and capital expenditure being stretched, rental now seems to be a good option to take advantage of fixed monthly costs. This could be a 10 year rental deal to tie in with your own commitment to your customer or it be covering a breakdown on a critical piece of kit, either way you have the confidence that it will keep your business operational.
If you have unreliable cooling equipment on site, then this might be having a negative effecting on your own process, adding risk to your business plan or it could simply be an uncomfortably warm office environment that is disrupting the work force – either way it comes at a cost.
Some of the projects are for just a few weeks, to cover a replacement of an existing chiller, possibly an R22 Phase out project, high ambient temperatures or a planned / emergency shutdown – but cooling is still required to keep your business running.
The Benefits of Rental
- Tax Relief – Rental expenditure is 100% allowable against corporation tax and will reduce what you pay.
- No Capital Expenditure – If you are waiting for capex approval or can’t get approval for a fixed period, then a medium term rental is a good option to be able to continue operation or win a new contract based on that contract requiring temporary plant.
- Fixed Monthly Costs – The rental price is constant, so this allows your company to budget accurately, plan for outgoings and keep cash flow high.
- 24/7 Call Out Included – We understand that your cooling system is critical, so every rental contract has 24/7 call out facility via our dedicated free phone number – 0800 026 4717. We guarantee to have one of our trained engineers return your breakdown call within 1 hour and talk through the problem, which normally solves the issue; but if this can’t be resolved over the phone, we promise to have an engineer on site within 4 hours of making that decision.
- No Maintenance Charges – No more surprise maintenance invoices or repair bills that could literally be thousands of pounds, as this is all included within the rental fee.
- Flexibility – Hire can be for peak periods or topping up cooling requirements; why hire a 1,200kw chiller all year round, when you could hire a 750kw chiller for the year at a reduced cost and then hire a 450kw chiller for the summer period.
- Research & Development – If you need extra capacity to trial a new product or process, then short term rental is a low cost way of proving the product – thus helping the long term growth of your business.
- New Premises or Short Lease – If you have just moved into a new building or have a short lease, rental is a good option to cover this period – you might not want to install a new air conditioning system or require cold storage until you expand.
When to hire or rent is simply not an option, don’t dismay! In addition to our extensive hire range, Carrier Rental Systems also has a wide range of units available for sale: portable air conditioners for sale, heaters for sale and dehumidifiers for sale. Carrier Rental Systems have units in store available for immediate dispatch and next day delivery. Simply call us now for an immediate quotation on 0800 026 4717.
Carrier Rental Systems operate according to industry standard CPA Terms and Conditions for Hire. To download a copy of our terms and conditions click here
Latest News & Events
Why is Rental of Cooling Equipment Such a good idea?
Sales enquiries increase as equipment rental provides solution to R22 phase out
Air Conditioning rental moves to centre stage
The infinite applicability of rented air handling systems